Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Quick Update

  • The bug guy is coming over on Saturday to put those little bait thingies around the house. We'll see how long it takes to work. If it works.
  • Had a fantastic weekend with my brother, sister in law and nephews, despite Lauren being sick (two and a half months in daycare, third illness, in case you're counting).
  • Speaking of Lauren, she is now, in my mind, officially two. To wit: she threw a 25-minute tantrum this morning because I dared to change her diaper. Oh, adolescence, you can't come soon enough.
  • My latest escape is this blog (http://www.jennsylvania.com/jennsylvania/) and her first book.
  • My Buckeyes continue to dominate northeastern Ohio. O-H-I-O!

1 comment:

Blobby said...

It took almost a year, but our traps seem to be clear. We have a year left on our 2 yr contract, so fingers are crossed here.