- Get up with 2 year old at 5:15, lay on couch while she sits on you watching Caillou, drift off to sleep until she shifts her weight, then practically jump off the couch from being startled
- Fix 2-year old breakfast, make her lunch, get her dressed, see her and hubs out the door
- Fold a load of laundry while watching the Today show (I SWORE I wasn't going to do any housework, but I couldn't help it; I promise that's all I'll do)
- Take shower, shave legs so as to not disgust massage therapist this afternoon
- Dry hair, put on makeup, get dressed, gather laptop, leave house
- Go to Panera to write and end up on Facebook for two hours instead
To be continued...